বাউনডুলে

বাউনডুলে

গুরুত্বপূর্ন স্টুডেন্ট ভিসার প্রশ্ন. Special For USA and Australlian Students


 US Embassy Question for Student VISA
1.         Why do you select USA for higher education and not Bangladesh?
Ans : I selected USA for higher education because USA has a great reputation in all over the world for higher education. US degree is worldwide highly recognized but our degree is not that. Though we have the almost similar course in our country but again it will be more benefited for me to have a foreign degree specially your country. That means USA.
2.         If you get an US degree here, would you like to go to US again for higher studies?
Ans : Yes, still I would like to go to USA for higher education, even if I get a US degree in here, because the educational environment of Bangladesh and USA are so deferent. I want to have a batter education and I think USA is the best place for that.
3.         What is the purpose of your trip?
Ans : Higher studies. I already took admission at (Name of the college) in USA.
4.         Have you ever been to USA?
Ans : No. I haven’t there.
5.         Which US College are you planning to go to?
Ans : I’m planning to go to the (Name of the college) in (State/Location of the college). I have already taken admission in that college in (Subject Name).
6.          Can you tell me some details about your college?
Ans : Yes, of course! (Some description about the college). Like (ASA's modest roots began in 1985 with a professor and 12 students in a small Brooklyn classroom. Since then, the college has grown to more than 3000 students, 20 programs of study, and 2 large centrally-located campuses in midtown Manhattan and downtown Brooklyn. In 1999, ASA received authorization from the New York State Board of Regents to confer degrees in accounting, computer programming and information technology and medical assisting).
7.         Why have you chosen this specific college?
Ans : I have decided to go to this college, because one of my friend are currently studying there and I have seen online (Name of the college) is well organized and they have good education system. And I have found my desired subject to study there.
8.         Can you tell me the location of the college?
Ans : Sure! (Name of the college) is situated in an excellent location in  (Location of the college), USA.
9.         How many US University/College did you apply for?
Ans : This is the only College I have applied for. Though I was searched for a several Colleges in online.
10.       Can you mention the name off some professors of this college?
Ans : Of course! Kate Lyapustina, She is an advisor of the International Student Department.
11.       Did you have any scholarships?
Ans : Yes I got (How much scholarship do you get mention here) scholarships of my total tuition fees.
12.       What course are you going for?
Ans : (Subject name).
13.       Why did you select this course? It’s relevant to your previous studies?
Ans 1: Yes. It’s relevant with my previous course. I got (Previous Earned Course’s name), and I want to have a batter and more knowledge in (Subject name). That’s why I selected this course.
Ans 2: Well. It’s not really 100% relevant with my previous course, but I’m more interested about this subject than my previous course. That’s why I selected this course.
14.       What is the course structure & contents?
Ans : The course has 8 Semesters and in each semester there are 5/6 subjects to take. The total duration of the course is 36 months.
15.       Why don’t you do this course in your country?
Ans : We have the almost similar course in our country. But I believe that the quality will not be same because the educational environment of Bangladesh and USA are so deferent. I want to have a batter education and I think USA is the best place for that.
16.       How long will your studies last?
Ans : The course duration is 36 months.
17.       What is the scope of your course?
Ans : You know, now the age of ICT. At this moment Information Management Technology is the most valuable subject for anything. And I have a dream to establish a business organization in Bangladesh. For this reason I hope it’s have a huge demand in Bangladesh & others country.
18.       What do you plan to study at the university?
Ans : I plan to study (Subject Name).
19.       What benefit will bring this course to you?
Ans : By doing this course, I will be benefited a lot. Once I finish this course my profile will be enough high. The subject I have chosen to study has a great demand throughout the world.
20.       What is the course commencement date?
Ans : My course commencement date is the (Starting date of class. like, Septembor 18th, 2013).
21.       What is your arrival date in the US?
Ans : (Approximate flight date. Like Septembor 1st, 2013)
22.       Arrival City?
Ans : New York/Virginia/New Jersey (any one which one are you going).
23.       Date of departure from USA?
Ans : September, 2017.
24.       Departure City?
Ans : Dhaka, Bangladesh.
25.       What will be the total cost of per year?
Ans : the total cost per year is (……..) USD.
26.       Where will you stay in US?
Ans : My friend already arrange an accommodation for me in 8015 41st Avenue, Apt-437, Queens, New York 11373.
27.       Where did you do your last course of study?
Ans : (Last finished Institute Name. like, Khulna Polytechnic Institute, Khulna, Bangladesh).
28.       What is your specialization?
Ans : Business.
29.       What is your School?
Ans : (School Name. Like, Fulbari Secondary School, Patkelghata, Satkhira).
30.       What is your High School?
Ans : (College Name. Like, Khulna Polytechnic Institute, Khulna, Bangladesh)
31.       You need to improve your English!!
Ans : Oh yes. No worry I will have ESL program in (College Name). I am sure I will be able to improve my English. Thank you.
32.       What does your father do?
Ans : He is a business man.
33.       How many brother and sister do you have?
Ans : I have one elder brother and one elder sister.
34.       Where your brother and sister did complete their studies?
Ans : They are completed their studies in Bangladesh.
35.       Who is sponsoring you?
Ans : My (Relation) (Name of Sponsor) is sponsoring me.
36.       Have you got any loans?
Ans : No. I haven’t got any loans.
37.       What are the income sources of your sponsor?
Ans : My (Relation) is a businessman.
38.       What proof do you have that your sponsor can support your studies?
Ans : My sponsor (Name of Sponsor) is my (Relation). He is a business man. He has enough money in his bank account to support me & my studies expenses. I have my sponsor’s business documents with me and his bank statement with bank solvency.
39.       Could you please show me the bank statements?
Ans : Sure. Please…
We are live in village, and the branch of the bank is situated in village and they are not started computerized banking in this branch. That’s why the bank statements are hand writhed in Bangle. This is the translate copy of this Statements.
40.       How many people are dependents on your sponsor?
Ans : All of our family members, including my parents. The total members are 4 without me.
41.       Why is he sponsoring you?
Ans 1: Because he is my (Relation).  After retirement of my father he looked over our family business these business is really my father’s business. That’s why he sponsoring me.
Ans 2: Because he is my (Relation). I’m the only son of him, he always likes my batter future. That’s why he sponsoring me.
42.       How much money is available for your stay in USA?
Ans : There is enough money available in my sponsor’s bank account for my study in USA. It’s near about 45 thousand USD.
43.       How will you finance your education funds for 3 years?
Ans : My sponsor will support me.
44.       What will you plans after completing your studies?
Ans : After completing my studies I will come back in my country. Then I have a dream to establish a business organization in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
45.       Have you researched your career prospects?
Ans : Of course I have. I believe after complete my desired degree from a reputed place I will be able to compete with others in all over the world.   
46.       How much money can you earn after your completion of your studies?
Ans : I think if I can start my desirer business in our country I will earn at least 200,000/= per month which is a random amount in Bangladesh.
47.       Do you intend to work in US during or after completion of your studies?
Ans : During my study in USA, I wish to work part time accordingly the permission.
48.       How can you prove that you will come back after finishing your studies?
Ans : Well. You know all of my family members, friends, relatives & other’s familiar persons are live in Bangladesh. Most important things are I want to do batter something for my country because I love my motherland. I think this is my moral duty to serve my country. That’s why definitely I will come back to my own country after completion my degree. Even while studying I will keep visiting my country during my vacation.
49.       Do you have any relatives in the USA?
Ans : No I don’t have any relatives in the USA, but some of my friends are currently living in there.
50.       Why should I grant you US VISA?
Ans : I think you should grant me US VISA because I already admitted in a US college with scholarship. Now my bright future depends on gets the US VISA. Otherwise it will be frustrated me.
51.       What will you do if your VISA is rejected?
Ans : At first I like to know what is the reason of my rejection. Then I will try for next.
52.       Have you ever visited any other country?
Ans : No.
53.       Will you come back to home during summers?
Ans : It’s will be depends on situation.
54.       What will you during the off semester?
Ans : It’s will be depends on situation. If I get better opportunity then maybe I will move to Bangladesh & again I will go back to USA for studies.
Share this article :

+ comments + 3 comments

January 4, 2014 at 9:24 AM

nice blog and informative post keep it up bro

January 4, 2014 at 9:26 AM

plz post more Question and Ans

Post a Comment

Flag Counter
 
Helped By : Copyright © 2014. বাউনডুলে - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger